- 5 Button Land Rover Freelander 2 Replacement Remote Key Fob Shell Case
5 Button Land Rover Freelander 2 Replacement Remote Key Fob Shell Case
This remote key fob case is an ideal solution to refurbish your existing key. This could be due to the key ring part snapping or general wear and tear.
1. The buttons wear out eventually disintegrating away from the case
2. The blade snaps away from the casing
3. The keyring holder splits.
4. The rubber becomes weak and raised
How this repair kit is used:
NOTE* You can use the original emergency key blade with this case. If you are unsure how this works, please contact us first.
1. Remove the PCB from your existing key and place into the new case
2. Remove the key blade from your existing key and place into the new case
3. Clip it all together
Buttons: 5 Buttons
Suitable for the following models:
- Land Rover Freelander 2 (2006 - 2012)
NOTE* Please double check your key case against the pictures in this listing as there are different types. If yours looks the same, it will fit.
NOTE** PLEASE BE AWARE - If you decide to get the blade duplicated from the original key, some key cutters or Locksmiths claim that the blade material is to hard to cut. We have personally used and cut over 3000+ of these cases of which has never let us down so this is NOT a valid excuse. Please check that you can get this cut before buying.
If you have any questions, please get in touch!