- 10x Nissan Ignition Barrel Key Switch Cylinder Lock Steering Release Repair Part
10x Nissan Ignition Barrel Key Switch Cylinder Lock Steering Release Repair Part
There is a common fault on Nissan ignition locks where the owners have difficulty withdrawing the key. Although the key will always turn inside the ignition, it starts to become very difficult to remove the key, or in some cases, the key cannot be removed at all. This happens because on the inside of the ignition, there is a steering lock release block and over time this wears down unevenly creating sharp edges that cause the lock to grab the key when attempting to remove it.
This part is suitable for the following models:
- Nissan Juke (2010 - 2014)
- Nissan Qashqai (2006 - 2012)
- Nissan Note (2006 - 2013)
- Nissan Pathfinder R51 (2005 - 2010)
- Nissan Micra (2002 - 2010)
- Nissan Almera (2003 - 2006)
- Nissan Navara (2005 - 2010)
- Nissan Primera (2002 - 2007)
PLEASE NOTE* Vehicle coverage and dates are given as a guide only and we cannot take any responsibility for incorrect part compatibility. If you are unsure, please get in touch.